- Copy the code (right click in the box and hit "copy")
- Sign into blogger and click on "design"
- This should take you to your "Page Elements" screen.
- Paste (right click, then "paste") your code into the "content" box (you can leave the title blank).
- Hit "Save" and you're done!
**Just note that if you don't have that particular font installed on your computer you will just see the default blogger font. To add ANY font to your Post and Sidebar titles check out THIS tutorial by Amanda! She is awesome! Happy blogging!